1. Student or students must be properly attired.
2. Student or students musts be respectful and well mannered at all times.
3. When appearing before instructor to test, student should come to attention, bow and come forward and stop in front of instructor or instructors and do the following: they should bow, come to attention and state their name and ask if they may have permission to test. If instructor or instructors give permission student or students should bow and then walk backward to their original place and wait for test to begin.
4. After test is completed student or students will come to attention , bow and say “THANK you Sensei” or use other appropriate title for the person doing the testing and then wait to be dismissed.
5. Student or students must be able to verbally answer questions regarding 1st four steps of Heion Shin Budo system.
6. Student or students must be able to verbally give four foundations of Heion Shin Budo system.
7. Student or students must have meet time requirements for each belt level.
8. Student or students must be able to physically demonstrate all required techniques and must kia when demonstrating required techniques.
9. Student or students must be able to demonstrate all required katas with all kia’s performed in proper place.
10.Testing may or may not be completed in one class period. Higher ranking belts may require more time, and if so, multiple classes may be needed to complete the test.
11. When test is completed student will be notified before end of class the test result unless otherwise instructed by person or person(s) doing the test.
The Dojo will be closed to all classes on 12/9/2021 due to illness.